Monday, September 26, 2011

Between Medford and Ithaca

Adventure No. 2: Javier and Rachael's Wedding: SUCCESSFUL

It was a busy weekend in Medford/Ashland, Oregon, culminating in the absolutely stunning and romantic wedding of our dear friends, Javier and Rachael. It was LOVELY! Unfortunately, you have no way of knowing that because we forgot our camera. I took approximately five pictures with my phone, three of which are blurry, one of which is of my food, and this one:

I'll just have to hold my breath until the professional photos come. Sigh.

But, no time to worry about that. It's right on to the next thing. Today we purchased some Euros at the bank. They are all different colors and sizes. Fun! All that is left to do before our BIG TRIP begins is laundry and packing.

Next adventure: Ithaca, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment